- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer inquiries through various channels including live chat, Social Media and email;
- Build & develop customer relationships;
- Support the implementation of new products, processes, and policies;
- Achieve a high level of the first-time resolution for all customer contacts;
- Respond and action requests from the Management team;
- Assist in day-to-day activities within the CS team;
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences.
- Excellent communicator; Fluent and excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement
- Experience of working in an online gambling environment
- Solid proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Innovative, creative thinker with strong management and organizational skills; have a proactive, creative, and dynamic mindset and eager for results.
- Team Player with a positive attitude who excels in a working environment
- Competitive Pay
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Annual well-being allowance
- Daily Lunches/ Snacks and Fresh Fruit